02 October 2006

Punked

When did Trading Spaces on TLC become under the direction of Ashton Kutcher?

I haven't watched it in years. It seemed like they were "surprising" the homeowners with purposeful ungodly designs that they hated on sight. I stopped watching and now all the best decoraters have left the show. It must be the only reason Hildi still has a job.

Hildi seems to be the Anti-Decorator. My God, who would hire this woman? It's like she is the Emperess of The Emperors New Clothes!

I have seen her put HAY on the walls. I think she called it something else but I know HAY when I see it. She also did a purple and red circus dining room. I would LOVE to see her house. I bet you that it is not, not, not decorated with sand, hay or primary colors. What a mean, spiteful woman.

Today's episode was a beach room; complete with BRIGHT F#$%ing stripes of yellow and read and SAND on the floor. Yes, SAND. You know, because that's easy to care for and not track through the entire house. Or heaven forbid, they have a CAT. *withering sarcasm*

How did such a great show turn into the Jerry Spring of Home Decorating? It's just very sad.

So, word out to my friends, don't EVER think of Punking/Trading Spaces with the Malibu Barbie Dream House. I have access to Class B Explosives and I'm not afraid of using them.

No comments: