20 October 2008

Random Item of the Day


It was next to impossible to get a good picture of this so hopefully you get the general idea if you've never seen one before.

One of the important lessons Kevin & I have learned since the in-laws moved next door is to never, I repeat: Never mention that you like something, you want something, you need something or something is broken.
Because it will appear in the matter of days. They, of course, profess innocence mostly when this occurs so apparently the Malibu Barbie Dream House has special powers.

My m-i-l bought the above and Kevin mentioned that he liked it. So, of course he must have it. It is a fountain with candles that appear to be burning. It's kind of funky, kind of cheezy, but I like it.

She's a Home Shopping Network person so I am not sure if she ordered it or got it at Wally World. Who knows?

And it's sweet really. They're so grateful to be here and they're so giving. It's a good thing that Kevin and I are nice people. (:-D

No comments: