08 May 2009

System Back Online

Two new developments:

I seem to be alive.
This is, indeed, an improvement. I think by the end of the weekend I'll be back to normal-ish.

One of the things I hate about being sick is the aftermath. My. GOD. Look at that laundry! Ugh and the pile of mail! Let's not even talk about the email inbox.

The boy is healing as well. The cough always sticks with him forever. He's no longer cursing my name or needs a "deconbestant" so that's good.

Five Good Things About Being Sick:
It's an excuse to watch Daytime television all. day. long.
No one questions NAPS
Mid day sex, because we're already in bed anyway
No chores & No guilt
Free Pass from Forced Family Fun

So, there's that. Two weeks of my life gone in one, long, ongoing coughing fit. Coughapolooza 2009 is now coming to a close.

Second Development:
We have a laptop again. I'm sitting in my recliner, watching Frasier (the Fear of Clowns episode)
and actually posting to the long neglected blog.

There goes any/all excuses for no regular posting to the blog. *happy dance* (I think)

Tune again soon friends! thanks for the well wishes & hanging on until I joined the Land of the Living again.

1 comment:

Not Your Aunt B said...

Ahh...Coughapalooza 2009. Good times. Followed by Stomach Virus- Live!. Good times.

I am so over all this crud.