19 June 2009

Notes that Will Never Be Sent

Browsing through the blogroll, I came across this post:

http://www.yourwishcake.com/2009/06/on-notes-that-will-never-be-sent.html

Go read it & then come back. I'll wait............


What an amazing thing to do! Right? I am usually a lurker and rarely post comments but was tempted to do so for this post. Most of the comments were "I'm going to do this too!" So, I'm tagging along.

However, mine are going to be greeting card in length:

1. I realize now that we were never truly friends. I feel like I've wasted a lot of time. It's a relief not to be friends with you. I can understand this now only because so much time has passed.

2. I am sorry it didn't work out. I understand now that I used you on some unconscious level to get out. It wasn't intentional. But you were loved.

3. I sometimes wonder what would have happened if our relationship continued. What would my life be like now? Sadly, I know it would never have worked out as well as my life has now.

4. My mother taught me not to hate. But I hate you. There are few people that I say that about/to. There is nothing redeemable about you and I wish I hadn't met you.

5. I believe in another life, we would be together.

No comments: