04 October 2009

Open Window

An ongoing controversy in this house is the bathroom windows. They are in the corners of the bathroom above the big o' tub. One looks toward Kevin's car & the shop. We always keep the blinds and sheer curtain closed because anyone can see in this window.

However, the other window looks over the front yard and is about five feet from the ground. I don't think I can look in it if I were to walk by.

No one comes into the front yard or uses the front door. Everyone goes to the back of the house. So the odds of someone walking by are slim, let alone undetected by us.

So I like to keep the blinds open. The off-white sheer is always over the window so it's not just an open window. Kevin however hates having the blinds open.

I just don't get it. Odd are 1000:1 that anyone would see anything unbecoming. Or that we would be able to duck out of the way if someone did happen to wander aimlessly past the window.

AND this is the guy who changes into his fire-protection race pants in the car trailer with no thought of who is walking by.

I guess I'm grateful that this is one of the few things that we disagree about.



No comments: