13 November 2009

Just a Suggestion

It's another post about the ever growing, living thing that is Facebook.

Ah, Friend Suggestions, how I love thee...

You've suggested the following people to be my friends specifically:

Former Boss aka The Evil One.

Former employees, some of whom I fired back in the day when I did such things.

Kevin's ex-wife (that one is a winner, for sure. Only to be topped by her actual request)

The girl Michael slept with while we were married. (we went to high school together)

The guy that professed his love for me during a football game by screaming it across the stands.

A guy I dated, for a minute, after Michael, on the down-low, who is now a FBI agent.

Someone who I know spent time in jail...both female & male.

Former Friend who was in jail for heinous crimes. And her grown daughter.

Former Next Door Neighbor when I was married to Michael, whom I'm sure was a dealer but now apparently has found God and naturopathic meds.

And so many Lisa's that I need my yearbook to determine if it's the Lisa I knew or the Lisa I hated.

The other *fun* discovery is when you're browsing, okay, snooping, around your friends friends and you find people. Most of the time I think "Oh no, please don't notice we're friends. Please don't make me hit the ignore button."

Who have you discovered on the magical Facebook?

3 comments:

Swistle said...

I discovered a lot of my cousins!

creative kerfuffle said...

i ignored fb for a long time. all of my friends kept hounding me to do it and about a year later i did. it is a double edged sword for me. i have no qualms about ignoring or even unfriending people i don't want to be friends w/. however, when i'm snooping through my friend's friends and see mutual friends i wonder why they haven't friended me too. this is especially bad when i look at the hub's friend list and see all these people we went to high school w/ who friended him but not me. i'm all like really? wtf?

Not Your Aunt B said...

You know you don't have to friend them or deny their request, just leave it alone and it will go away in 30 days (with no friend priviledges). But you can peruse their page for those 30 days & snoop. Now you know what kinda person I am!