19 December 2009

Christmas Meme

Nipped from Swistle who nipped it from someone else...


Eggnog or hot chocolate?

Super love hot chocolate. Enjoy egg nog but alas, allergic.

Does Santa wrap the presents or leave them open under the tree?
Wrap. I'm a terrible wrapper but I persevere.

Colored lights on a tree or white?
Colored, I'm over the white lights.

Do you hang mistletoe?
No. I can't keep Kevin off me as it is. bwahahahahaaa.

When do you put your decorations up?
Usually after Thanksgiving. It's the nineteenth & I still don't have everything out.


What is your favorite holiday dish?
Fudge & sugar cookies

Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
My family opens on Christmas Eve, Kevin's family opens on Christmas morning.

How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
Pre-lit tree, red/green/gold beaded rope, gold bells, various snowflakes, candy canes, ribbons, stockings, and ornaments.

Snow: love it or hate it?
Love it. Absolutely love it.

Can you ice skate?
Surprisingly, yes. And I love it.

What is your favorite holiday dessert?
fudge

What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Shopping with Kevin.

Candy canes: yum or yuck?
Not my favorite. I do enjoy peppermint flavor in Starbucks hot chocolate.

Favorite Christmas show?
It's A Wonderful Life but I have quite a list of required viewings.

1 comment:

Not Your Aunt B said...

Totally stealing your meme! Love it!