30 December 2009

For the Love of God & All Things Holy - Updated

Why? Why? Why do I watch "Hoarders"?!?!?!

Doggone it. It triggers me so badly.

I Am So Not Kidding.

I am currently cleaning the refrigerator. Seriously. BEHOLD:




Cleaned inside & out, even on top. I would have pulled it out to vacuum but Kevin came home and put a stop to the madness. (:-D

Next Stop tomorrow: Monica's Closet.

I know I'm not at risk but I just can't help scrubbing something (watch out Missy Dog) after watching that show. AND I watched Two Episodes. *head slap*

I think I need "Intervention" for "Hoarders".

2 comments:

Darla said...

Shows like that induce terrible skin peeling hives. [Btw Bloggers should unite. We have to stick together! lol]

Not Your Aunt B said...

We are twins! I was just cleaning my fridge two days ago, wiping it down, madly deep cleaning the kitchen (yet again), and laid down contact paper in the pantry (just in case) it were to get messy. Love it!