14 February 2010

Waking up to Laughter

This morning when I came out of the bedroom I heard a noise that sounded like a little kid laughing. As we don't have kids and the dog isn't verbal, I couldn't figure it out what it was. I thought perhaps one of Kev's friends had sent him a funny audio text.

But when I got to the kitchen, Kevin was looking sheepish. "I couldn't get it to stop."

Remember the toaster story? (click here) I

It was along that line. He was trying to get my Valentines Day present ready and it kept making noise. To add insult to injury, he messed up on my card and instead of writing "I love you", he wrote "I love your". He couldn't figure out how to fix it so now my card reads "I love your boobies." Now that's funny, I don't care who you are. It, of course, says other lovely things but that's the best part.

We spent a day hanging out. The Fam was actually gone today so it was just he & I, a gift unto it's self. We went to Home Depot then to Taco Bell. All the best places for us!!! Then tonight we drove down to nearly Seattle to meet a friend for racecar parts. So I had dinner with three cute boys. (Our friend Scott and his little boy Garrett)

I'm a lucky girl. It was a very nice day.

Oh, what was the giggling noise? Click below:


3 comments:

Not Your Aunt B said...

What a great Valentine's Day! That's some pig!

Bethany said...

Aww what a cute pig! Happy Valentine's Day!

creative kerfuffle said...

that'll do pig, that'll do ; ) ha--i love your boobies! that is too, too funny!