05 March 2010

True Confession

Okay, there is something I have to admit. It's not easy. It's in fact a little embarrassing but I have to tell you.

Okay....

Whew....

My brother has rabbits.

No. Really.

Rabbits.

Bless him, he's a nice guy. He even has a girlfriend. He seems normal.

But dude, rabbits. It's to the level that the word is BANNED from the house. No one but no one can say the word "rabbit" without being regaled with stories, photos, and video.

Wait, what?

Yes, video. He calls it Bunny Cinema, I think.

Behold:


Okay. Now you know. No more secrets. I feel much better.

4 comments:

Not Your Aunt B said...

I couldn't play it! If it makes you feel better, there's a guy at work who wears 3 (THREE!) toe rings! AND he has kids, an ex-wife, a girlfriend (his 2nd in 6 months) and is pretty normal.

Surely said...

Oh bummer Bea! I just checked & it worked so please keep trying. (:-D

Swistle said...

A video of a bunny eating a carrot is better than vacation photos, but it is still a little...eccentric. In an appealing way. But I will remember not to mention bunnies.

creative kerfuffle said...

what's wrong w/ bunnies? if they could meow like cats i might have one. like one that you keep in the house and litter train : ) ok, secrets out. what? i think they're cute.