29 July 2010

Wherever There is Weather

there is a blogger-friend.

This morning I was half-listening to the weather on Good Morning America. They were doing the national weather and I was all "Hmm, I kinda know people in those places..."

North Carolina is going to be hot today and there's Creative Kerfuffle.

Texas is having a heat wave and there's Bea & Anissa.

Colorado was having storms and there's Jess. And now Jamie (right?)

I don't know what the weather is in Minnesota but I know Pearl lives there.

It's funny that the internet has made the world so small. Is it me or everyone that thinks "Oh, *blogger friend* lives there!" when a disaster or accident occurs. I can't decide if it's good or bad. I lean toward good because it's empathy for friends, even if we've never actually met.

So blogger friends, where do you live?

2 comments:

creative kerfuffle said...

i do that too : ) not necessarily w/ the weather but just in general. like someone will say i'm reading such and such book and i'll think oh, one of my blog friends is reading that. etc. it happens all the time. i do think the internet has brought me closer to a lot of friends i've only met through blogs. truth be told my blog friends know a lot more about my deep dark secrets than my irl peeps.

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.