22 September 2010

COMMENTS

The title is capitalized because commenting on blogs have become an exercise in frustration. I apologize for the yelling.

But Jeez.

So, Grey Ghost and my new found friend Queen of the Fall, I want to comment but I can't get it to work. You know I have stuff to say!!!!

I did a search and this is what I've found:

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=6d84fd77dcc56340&hl=en

Woohoo - Great news everyone!!! For those of you who are having inexplicable problems posting on Blogger.com (like I have for the last month) Change the settings to a popup window for posting comments. It works, I just posted to my own blog, something I haven't been able to do since day one.


Give this a try and hopefully I can come play on your blogs again.

2 comments:

Grey Ghost said...

Hello,I think I'm what they call a computor illiterate,I can do the basics,and sometimes I dont know how I do them.I'll see what I can do,but no promises.The very fact that I've got this far suprises me,and would shock anyone who knows me.I'm still trying to get the hang of my digital camera and MP3 player.A friend of mine can't understand how I can leave a new toy in it's box and not play with it.Fear of breaking it.

Bethany said...

Hmm...as far as I know, no one has had any issues on my blog. Can you post comments on my blog okay?