07 October 2010

News & Notes

Here we are on Thursday already. Well, not already. This week has been fought hard and nearly defeated.

So let's talk about how antibiotics suck. Other than the whole eradicating illness thing, they suck. My stomach hurts, my head still itches, and antibiotics suck.

Tonight, Kevin & I talked about how the existence of aliens would affect people's belief systems. Before you think "Wow, how intellectual" know that we were also watching Modern Family & Cougar Town.

How are you doing with the Furiously Happy thing? I am furiously happy that tomorrow is Friday, that I am currently watching Big Bang Theory, and that I didn't have to make dinner tonight.

I think "That's what she said" is being replaced by "In your pants". And this will only be funny if you watch Craig Ferguson.

Everyone is abuzz here about La Nina. La Nina in the Pacific Northwest means *snow*. They're also saying it's going to a 100 Year winter. I am so looking forward to that!! There are few better things than Snow Days.

I tried to remember to take pictures while we were at the racetrack. I don't photograph people well because I worry about being intrusive and making people uncomfortable. I still managed to get a few shots. This one is my favorite, because it's absurd. Here are two semi-professional racecar drivers eating ice cream and the expression on Kevin's face makes me giggle. If he had his hand on his jaw, I would totally know he thought someone was full of sh*t. Instead it looks as if he's thinking "Seriously, dude?"

1 comment:

creative kerfuffle said...

ah yes, the last time i had an antibiotic, keflex i think, i started itching all over. modern family/cougar town ROCK. they are my new fave shows. srsly. that pic is too damn funny! i am also furiously happy it is friday.