16 December 2010

Good News

Again let's have some happy up in this joint...

I received a raise AND a bonus today. I suddenly love my job more.

Tomorrow is my last day of work for two whole weeks.

I received some great Christmas cards today! (looking at you C & CK!)

The house is finally satisfactorily decorated for Christmas.

I gave one tote full of Christmas decorations for 5 cute little monkeys to enjoy

Street Corner Symphony (click the link, no really. Click.The.Link!)

I put on my new-ish regular size pants today and dare-I-say: baggy

Your turn poppets! What's your good news this week?

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh wow, enjoy your bonus, raise, and time off! I'm in the midst of a 5 day weekend and it's awesome! I've gotta say that's my good news of the day :)

Swistle said...

Yay for bonus and raise!

My happy news is that a friend and I are having some luck with our "eat more vegetables" mission. And that I have FINISHED MY CHRISTMAS CARDS!!