10 January 2011

Rinse & Repeat

Last night I couldn't stay asleep for anything. I must have gone to the bathroom a dozen times. I was cold, I was hot, I couldn't get comfortable. I would wrap around Kevin. Kevin was in the way.

I hate nights like that.

To make issues worse, Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" was on constant scroll in my head. I mentioned this to Kevin and he said "I experience the same thing but with me....it's just Katy Perry."

I was tired enough to not be able to read or concentrate on television. Yet, I couldn't turn off the television. Then I remember that I need to reset the radio and if I would just do that, I could turn off the television and maybe go to sleep. But I would fall asleep thinking about it.

Rinse and Repeat.

I am hoping Kevin will just hit me with a hammer tonight. I won't even care if I dream about Katy Perry.

No comments: