05 February 2011

Banishment Therapy

Oh but this was such a crap week.  I rarely have weeks like this, let alone days.  An entire week that was complete rubbish.

It was one of those takes everything twice to work, people acting out of character, $8.35 in the bank, I have a cold, what-else-could-possibly-eff-up kind of weeks.

So this is what I did.  I opted out of the Friday night dinner and had chicken soup instead. I watched everything on the DVR.  I read nearly all of my magazines.  I did only the minimum of chores.  I had dinner next door this evening.

Now I am eating a brownie that I didn't bake (thank you sis-in-law) and watching my life as a sitcom: Everyone Loves Raymond.  I am under my twenty-year-old, fleece Mickey Mouse blanket in my jammies, on the couch.

I will try again tomorrow.  I have to get groceries but that's my only requirement.  The Super Bowl Commercials are on so more time will be spent with the couch. I will finish my stack of magazines.

Then on Monday morning, I will get up and start all over.  I will assume that it will be better and so it will be.

1 comment:

creative kerfuffle said...

i hope this week is going better. last week sounds like crap.