07 February 2011

News & Notes

Did everyone watch the Superbowl Commercials?  We actually recorded the game in order to watch them.  What a disappointment, really.  I liked the Little Darth Vader one but seeing it ahead of time too some of the fun out of it.

My favorite one, by far, was the Eminem & Chrysler one.  Combines two of my favorite things and it just felt like art. 




I just found out that I don't work on President's Day AND I get another weeks vacation as I've stayed on the Crazy Train for four years.  That makes last week SuckFest better.

Howard Stern is on Twitter. That is all.

Does anyone know how to build a database in ACCESS? My only task this month is to learn it and create a database.  I really need help and someone to talk me off the ledge.

Barney Stinson...one of the best character, ever.  He is legen-wait for it-dary.

Kevin is selling his Mustang to get a truck like mine.  I am so going to have truck envy.  I am glad though because I really dislike that car.  Really.  It's my least favorite car that he's owned.  Well, other than the El Camino that made me carsick.  Or the Nova that was a rattly, leaking, Grandma car.

CK had a fun post about playing games.  I think playing games is lost art.  We used to get together all the time to play Pictionary and Scattergories.  My brother-in-law has two games that I love, love, love: SharptShooters and Sequence.  Highly recommended.

It's Monday so that's about all for now, poppets. Make it a great week!

1 comment:

creative kerfuffle said...

they've played that commercial since the superbowl but eminem is edited out. wonder why???
i'll have to check out the games you mentioned and take a pic of our game closet : )