27 February 2011

Shocking Behavior

I've always been a static bearing human.  I think it's the long hair.  I could always win the drag-your-socks-on-the-carpet-and-shock-the snot-out-of-your-brother-game.

I've shocked Kevin, unintentionally, many many times.  Now if he leans into kiss me, he mush-faces me first to ground himself so he isn't shocked.  It makes me laugh every time.

The other day we were fixing the collar on his coat.  We were trying to pin it down while he was wearing it.  It didn't work so he shrugged it off while I held the collar in place.  As we exchanged places, I accidentally shocked him which sent me into giggles.

A few minutes later we are still struggling with the coat collar and I unintentionally shocked him again.  I swear we could see the current pass between us.  Kevin jumped back in surprise then shook his hand.  "F&%k Me!" he exclaims which sent me into hilarity.  We had to stop because I couldn't get my sh*t together.

We went to leave for dinner, Kevin walking out of the room before me and muttering.  He flicked the light switch and sure enough: it shocked him.

I had to sit down.  I had tears streaming down my cheeks.  

We went next door for dinner and I couldn't tell the story yet because I was still wiping away tears.  In fact, I'm still giggling.

No comments: