16 April 2011

I Never...

Creative Kerfuffle had the brilliant idea of playing a blog version of "I Never..."  Play along, won't you?

I never learned to blow a bubble gum bubble.......I never went to high school prom(s)........I've never cooked a turkey.....I have never been in a skyscraper but I've been to the top of the Space Needle & Stratosphere........I've never broken a bone other than my nose, which isn't technically a bone......I've never skied, water or snow......I've never been to a real rock concert.......I never worked in a restaurant.......I've never had a manicure, pedicure, or massage........I have never smoked, not even once.......I have never been in a helicopter or hot air balloon.....I have never been to the east coast......I have never ridden a snowmobile.....

This has taken me nearly two hours to write.  I think that's a good thing, right?  I also think that it's a good bucket list, less than smoking & broken bones part.

Your turn, poppets!!

No comments: