01 May 2011

Perfect Weekend

This weekend was close to perfect.  The weather finally somewhat resembles Spring, automatically improving everyone's mood.

We went out to dinner with the entire fam on Friday in celebration of Kevin's mom's birthday.  The littles were there (the older boys are at their grandmas) so we had lots of giggles and conversations.  This is one of my favorite shots.  We plan for a matted, framed 8x10 to be prominently displayed on her first date.




Missy is enjoying  the return of the sun and has been finding all the sweet spots to lay in.  I found her here yesterday. I am not sure if she was keeping an eye on me or the comings & goings of the neighbors. It's anyone's guess.  I don't pretend to be smarter than her.




Finally today it was warm enough to work outside.  We made a trip to Lowes, but for the racecar more than for the house.  (I know, welcome to my life)  We did get some stuff for the lawn and I bought another real, live plant.  I'm up to five now.  I've decided that I am going to have yellow flowers this year.

I was surprised to see this poking through the fence today.  This is the best blooming this rhody has ever done. 


Kevin barbecued tonight and now it's 6:00 pm and we're already cozy in our pj's watching television.
A perfect weekend indeed.

What did you do this weekend?

1 comment:

creative kerfuffle said...

love the pics and LOVE that you're going w/ live flowers : )