01 April 2012

Therapy via a Recipe

I am sharing this from BFF C who made me laugh out loud with this: 

"I Don't Care About My Fat Ass Today" Mint Brownies

 Ingredients:

1 box of brownie mix (your choice--I used the one that was on sale at Haggen)
1 box of Girl Scout thin mint cookies

Directions:

Prepare brownies per the directions on the box.  

Take the cookies out of the package and put into a gallon size Ziplock bag.  Take a meat mallet and beat the crap out of the cookies until they are crumbled.  While you are doing this think of someone who pissed you off today.  I thought of that hippy Trader Joe's cashier who I wanted to drop kick to Blaine.  Congratulate yourself on not punching the person who made you mad.

Add cookies into brownie mix.  Stir to combine.  Cook according to package instructions but add 5 minutes to the cooking time.  

Yum, yum (and way better than going to jail...I'm sure).

No comments: