01 March 2013

Things I Don't Understand

Why do people hate Nickleback?  Perhaps it's because I'm nearly Canadian, I don't understand.  I just don't get it.

Why does Tom Cruise carry that child everywhere?  isn't she like seven years old?
Girl Little would kick our ass before letting us carry her around like a baby.

Waking non-critical care patients up regularly to check vital signs.  Sick people should sleep uninterrupted. Period. Full stop. End of discussion.

The recent spate of poorly-written yet wildly popular books.  I'm looking at you Twilight and Fifty Shade of Grey.

Along the same line as the above: all the television shows that feature nothing but people behaving badly.

Fish tacos.

The concept of designating someone as an infallible man, based on a book that clearly states there is no such thing.

The moustache craze: tattoos, car decals, etc.

People talking on cell phones/bluetooth in stores, etc.  You know we can hear you right?  It's gotten so a person has to play "Talking on bluetooth or schizophrenic?"

1 comment:

Swistle said...

I love: "Girl Little would kick our ass before letting us carry her around like a baby." "You know we can hear you right?"