06 July 2014

Laugh Every Day

On the way to my parents for the fireworks, we stopped at Starbucks to get a drink.  (it's my equivalent to taking a shot of whiskey).

We also stopped to get gas and there is a bikini-barista stand in the same parking lot.  In case you don't know what this is, it's essentially strippers making coffee.  It's seven different kinds of yukky.

I was teasing Kevin that they have calendars now and we should get one. 

"Pull over there then." he says.

"No, because: gross." I say while pulling past the stand to leave.

Like a flash, Kevin reaches over and honks the horn then presses back against the seat so he can't been seen, making it look like I'm all "Hey baby" to the strippers.

Suddenly I'm sixteen, on a date with a cute & funny boy.  All I could do is laugh. Twenty-four years later and it's as if no time has ever passed.  Laughter every day, that is the key.

No comments: