18 September 2019

Ten! Ten Ah Ah Ah

Because I need some dogdamned happy up in here, I am going to share Ten (TEN!! TEN!!) things that make me happy right now.

1. New office is EVERYTHING.  I'm just close enough to everyone that I don't feel isolated nor want to throw office supplies.  Being able to listen to music without earbuds is MAGIC.

2. I have this anticipatory feeling every year at this time and it's silly.  I love when the Fall New Television Season starts.  I used to pour over the (Age Alert!) TV Guide every September in anticipation.

3. I'm enjoying a new-ish friendship and it's one of those situations where a person realizes "Oh, I didn't realize I needed this."

4. This guy:
We walked to the mailbox and he ran ahead. He's chattering and singing

5. The 80's channel on SIRIUS/XM

6. That I'm lucky enough to have good insurance that pays for most of the Bronchitis adventure and completely for the inhaler that is now my best buddy

7. Greta Thunberg.  What an amazing kid.  She gives me hope for the future.

8. I've wanted one of these for about a year.  Finally I bought one for me and Kevin.  It's just one of those little things that make a person happy.
Actually, I meant the tell your dog i said hi decal but I love the Tardis too
(And that Kevin put them next to each other)

9.  Halloween Candy.  Really no need for elaboration there.

10.  That I know how to make two new things: mexican casserole and chicken parmigiana.

What's your favorite ten things Right Now?  Spread some happy. It feels like we all need a little happy.

((the title is from Sesame Street and The Count, who was one of my favorites that I quote way too often for a grown person AND a reference to Grosse Point Blank)

1 comment:

Swistle said...

I am so glad about your office!!!