12 December 2006

Spamalot

I have a great email screener. It catches everything and it lets me see a summary of its catch. There are some things that I noticed that just make me laugh.

I did get propositioned by a young Russian girl that would LOVE to meet me and was by the way, has been told that she's very pretty and kisses good. That would be fabulous except for two things: I don't play for that team and I'm not stupid.

One that makes me laugh is the Fifth Third Bank. Who falls for that b.s.?
Who thought of Fifth Third Bank? It sounds like new math.

I also regularly am contacted about Cooking School, which cracks me up because I'm infamous for my Not Cooking Skills. Also, cooking doesn't seem like a great online course. It goes along with a quote from Drew Carey. He talks about taking a veternarian class and getting puppies from the pet store to practice. It's just not a pretty picture.

It can also be a little eerie when they happen to use a name that you recognize but is off just a little. It's just random coincidence but a little disconcerting all the same to see a friends name and then Penis Enlargement in the subject line. I have outrageous friends but I think they'd draw the line somewhere before the word enlargement. At Least I hope so!

No comments: