29 April 2008

My Name Is Earl

Not really....but it should be.

I really must figure out who or what I've cosmically wronged because I'm getting pretty damned tired.

Yesterday, the brakes went out on my truck. Yeah, Brakes. I need those. Especially when my work is on a HILL.

Now, a suspicious mind would wonder if I am trapped in a Lifetime Made for TV movie. I flip my truck and I survive with minor injuries. Wait a few months and my brakes fail...what the hell?
But I am confident that the MG is not trying to kill me.

So, that leaves Karmic Debt. Somewhere I owe Karma something. I must find out what and rectify it. Seriously.

Any suggestions? I didn't go see the Dali Lama when he was in town, was that it? Tickets were sold out! (that's a total assumption, I don't really know)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like your TRUCK owes a Karmic debt!