17 September 2008

Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated

Where the hell have I been, you ask? Around. About. Whatever.

Really though, I've been kind of chilling. Not spending much time on the home computer, taking a little break. It's nearly Fall now, so it's time for returning to a routine. Boo Hiss.

So, I get a handful of those Getting to Know You email pass-alongs frequently. Here are two that are out of the norm:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four things, right now:

I'm obsessed with: Jane Austen. Andrew Sullivan. Las Vegas. Photography.

I really don't like: Halle Berry. Olives. Gum chewers. Fishing.

I just can't do: Sew. Pull-ups. (the exercise, not the diapers) Roll my R's. Karaoke.

I really want to do: Retire. Paint the living room. Hire a cook. Sleep through the night.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Which television shows most closely match Your Life?

Your family - All in the Family
Your inlaws - Everyone Loves Raymond
Your relationship - Mad About You
Your Friends - Ally McBeal
Your Work - A disturbing Mixture of Designing Women, Welcome Back Kotter and The Office

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fully recognize that this is half-assed post but it's 9:35 PM and my eyes are falling out of my head. It's the thought that counts, right? Right?

No comments: