01 April 2010

Things that Go Bump in the Night

A while ago we were woken up by a sound.

A creepy, slow, scraping sound on the wall.

I was just going to ignore it and pretend that the house wasn't haunted or that the dog was being weird. But Kevin woke up and said "What. The. Hell. Was. That?"

I told him that I thought it was the dog or something. He accepted that and fell back asleep.

The next morning he got up before I did and found out what it was.

His mom gave him a picture of his late grandma around Christmas. He placed it up on the entertainment center with the other pictures. It is his favorite picture of his grandma.

It slid down the wall. It was propped up and I don't think it should have slid but it did. Now he has a bookend holding it up, keeping Grandma upright.

I still think this house might be haunted.

What's the something you've heard go bump in the night?

No comments: