01 June 2011

News & Notes

So....hi.

I have requested numerous times that I have roller skates, circus music, and dancing bears at my work.  I've felt like I've said "Are you KIDDING me!?!?!" way too many times in the past few weeks.  It's been fun but frustrating.  I do enjoy being busy versus watching Greys Anatomy online.

I made a good discovery in Michaels the other day: the toy section.  I spent $17 per Little thanks to the toy section there.  I am so going back in August when it's the grand-nephew's (shut up) birthday.  Can I just say that the $2 bubble wand/weapon rocks.  Best $2 that I've ever spent.


We're actually going racing this weekend.  Normally we would be out twice by now but this FREAKING RAIN won't stop.  It is however supposed to be in the 70's this weekend.  I have my annual anxiety about the test passes, which is pointless and unnecessary.

We are probably staying at the track, which is happy for the budget.  But...at some point I need to acknowledge that I am 42  years old and camping is starting to fall into the "Oh Hell No" category.  Call me silly but I enjoy standing up straight.

How is it that I have a stack of books yet nothing to read?  How is that possible? 

I am on a picture printing & framing spree.  I will take a photo of them when I am done.  There are plenty of new family members that aren't represented on our walls.  The problem with this is choosing.  Choosing which pictures to include, or not include. It can be overwhelming.

Did everyone watch Oprah's last three shows?  I dvr'ed them and watched them when Kevin wasn't around. I have to say I was surprisingly touched.  I believe that she had become so prevalent in the media that she essentially became muzak.  She was always there.  Now it seems like it will be significantly quieter.

I am interested in Jimmy Fallon's "Thank You Notes" book but I am afraid that without the music and his expressions, it won't be the same as watching him.  I find him incredibly funny.  Again with the wicked smaht guys.

I have never watched America's Got Talent, ever.  I caved last night and watched it.  I saw this and LOL'd loudly.

No comments: