06 April 2007

Gotta Dance!

Yesterday I had to go to the Post Office. I had already been earlier, for "work" but I didn't want to lug a 30 pound package two blocks so I came again later. Ugh, of course there were people there now.
I was silently cursing the MG's name, just because it was his stupid package, not because I was necessarily annoyed with him.
And of course my cell rings
And of course it's him.
Sigh...
Juggle package to the ground to dig cell out of my pocket.
I'm just about to answer it when out of the corner of my eye, I catch movement.
There stands the CUTEST little Hispanic boy EVER
and he's shaking it to my ring tone.

*Poof* There goes my pissy mood instantly.

Little Man is getting his groove on to the Tango ring tone I have programmed in for when MG calls.

I let it ring until it nearly went to voicemail just to watch little man dance. I almost had MG call me back so it would ring again.

Too freaking CUTE!

Bust a groove little man!

Lesson Learned: Gotta dance when the mood strikes you, even if it is in the middle of the post office.

No comments: