02 May 2023

Babbling Brook


Time is both going too fast and too slowly right now. It's been a hellishly long week and it's only Tuesday.  (Nothing has changed at all, we're just trudging along with the hospice situation)

I realized it was the 2nd of May and that I needed to sit (back) down at the computer and get my bloggity on.  Also, I remembered my childhood BFF's birthday was yesterday and I forgot.  Sigh.
(Happy Birthday, Toad!  :) )

This months insta share is the creek at the park near our house.  I love going there and I love watching the seasons change; it's green even in the winter.  This was last May when it was unseasonably warm for a day or two.  I think I also have a video on the tickytock app from this shoot.  (same user name)  

I have hundreds of photos of this little park and it's one of Lucy's favorites too.  Although off an old highway that is sometimes busy, just a few feet into the park and you're in an old-growth forest.  The creek is the boundary and it's a salmon spawning creek.  Lots of hawks and eagles, sometimes a deer and to Lucy's delight: squirrels.

Take a moment and breathe, friends

No comments: