14 October 2007

1987

Late last night, I realized that there are still some things that I do that I did when I was a teenager...
I still watch Saturday Night Live, and I still fall asleep before the end.
I still think Jon Bon Jovi is hot.
I still will spend my last $20 on a CD
I still need $20 to get through the week...some of it goes in the gas tank, some of it goes toward coffee. (used to be soda when I was younger)
I still watch John Huges movies every time they come on.
I still have the televison on when I read. I still have the radio on when the televison is on.
I still wait until the last possible second to get my chores done.
I still play my music loud in the mornings on the way to work (used to be school)
I will still make myself macaroni & cheese , if I am only cooking for me.
I still clean when I'm stressed.
I still mutter when I'm mad.

I am sure there are more things that I do that I just have't realized. However, it's odd to think about doing these things thoroughout all the stages and settings of my life. It's difficult to think that I've been an adult for twenty years. Twenty Years.

1987, in some ways it still feels like yesterday.

1 comment:

Chuck said...

I do all of that too, especially the television and radio bit. Makes me wonder how I'm able to read at all