10 December 2011

Lazy Girl

I have a former co-worker who claims that full moons have no effect whatsoever on human behavior.  To that, I am calling BS whilst flipping her off with both hands and laughing maniacally!  This week was crazy, in very literal terms. Three paranoid schizophrenics, six police officers, & one trespassing order is my effed up version of the 12 days of Christmas.

Today I am determined to sit here in this doggone recliner and watch mindless made-for-tv holiday movies until it is time to go to bed.  No chores. No shopping. Nothing.

Except our Christmas cards, of course.  But they're so far away, down the hall in my office. I just don't think I can make it that far and all the way back. Not without chocolate, and more coffee.  Even then, I am not quite so sure.

But we've received three cards already, including one typically horrific annual Christmas letter and photo.

We'll see how it goes.  Today I am not promising anything to anyone other than my eternal devotion to my living room.

No comments: