10 November 2008

Flair!

I have a Facebook page. I did it on a whim to keep connected to some of our Canadian friends. Now I find that I enjoy having it. I obsess about different features randomly. Save the Planet, send flowers. Have a Facebook pet. Take endless quizzes. Compare yourself with your friends! Snoop at other's pictures. Look up exes. Lots of fun to be had on the Facebook!

But my all time favorite has been Pieces of Flair. This is fulfilling a need I didn't know I had. Remember in the 80's when everyone had jean jackets and they had button pinned all over them? This is the internet version. I just love it! My poor friends get peppered with Flair all the time. I don't care if they keep it, I just think it's fun to send.

It's an interesting way to express yourself. A one-liner, a picture, a symbol. It says a lot.

So, if you haven't do so, go try it out. I think you'll be surprised at how fun it is.



2 comments:

Not Your Aunt B said...

I love the flair too! That and superpoking and sending drinks.

Dynamita said...

I seem to be obsessed with updating my status. Who cares what I am doing now right? Yet, I keep doing it, aah make me stop!

Also, the newest thing is a Christmas tree. You get to send and receive stupid gifts from other people, but you can't open them until x-mas!