09 December 2014

Things Our Traveling Partners Do While Traveling

Things our traveling partners do: 

Singing to the radio, commercials on the televisions in the airport, or street performers/bands
Reading signs as we pass by. (I actually spotted a business named "Pretty Kitty"... think waxing.)
Giggles as punctuation...my sister-in-law giggles at everything. It's a nervous habit that wears.
Heavy sighs...the Eeyore b-i-l sighs. Because vacation is hard. (*sarcasm*)
Repeating...both of them repeat things.  Gah.

One is kind of a good navigator and one is not.  This can be challenging.  Thank sweet baby jesus for GPS.


It's difficult to travel in a group so idiosyncrasies arise.  I'm sure we're not a piece of cake, the ADD pair of us.  I just made this phone using the Blogger app to keep from losing my mind/flying into a murderous rage/both.


No comments: