19 June 2022

Snocks

 You know when you're super tired and something so completely dumb makes you laugh and laugh?  We had that happen last night.  

The transition between the carpet and the hard floor has little tiny nails and one keeps snagging my socks.  It happened as we were getting ready for bed.  I clarified with Kevin that it's a nail and not a screw that's holding that transition.  He said yes and asked why.  "Because it keeps ruining my snocks."

And that was it.  Laughter until tears.  Finally the emotional dam had burst for both of us after some really stressful days.

Kevin has been fine.  His fever broke early Friday morning and he's been fever free since.  He has a tiny bit of a cough but he always has one because Graves Disease and he's just so lucky.  He says he feels just fine now, just a little bit tired.

We both tested this afternoon and his result remains positive, as it will for a few days as I understand it.  Mine is still negative, honestly much to our surprise.  I don't know how in the world of Where's Carmen Diego I have managed to avoid Covid twice.  

I have to test again on Tuesday afternoon and if that remains negative then we both should be good-to-go.

Meanwhile, I took a hammer this morning and took out my frustration on the floor so my snocks stop getting ruined.




No comments: