03 February 2009

Fourth Picture

Bea tagged me for a Picture Blog post. This is perfect timing as my brain is mush this morning (no mocha as I'm waiting for DIRECT TV *pout*) and I was reading my blogger friends & trying to think of something to post.

Okay, here's how it works:

1. Go to the the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.

2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.

3. Explain the photo.

4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!

Unfortunately for you, the picture is lame & I'm not sure why I kept it. This just means that I have to use the creative part of my semi-conscious brain to make it entertaining. Okay, let's see how I do:


This is the fountain in the lobby of the Excalibur in Vegas. We went to the Tournament of Kings dinner show on Sunday night after being eliminated at the races.

It is a medieval themed hotel with a show in which kings compete like in a Knights Tale, complete with horses, pyrotechnics and a midget. Because it's in Vegas, right?

Meanwhile, what was I saying? Oh yes, the picture. hmmm.

It was taken with my trusty cell phone and I believe at this moment I was avoiding the Fam because it was Day 5 of our trip and I was ready to begin taking hostages. I "wandered" off to take pictures. The next picture in the series is Kevin posing in front of the fountain and he appears to be just as tired/harassed/ annoyed as I was.

I tag:
Urban Oasis
Swistle
Dynamita

AYNTK

1 comment:

Not Your Aunt B said...

I've never been to Vegas, but that hotel is swank.