02 December 2011

Spam

The blog fortunately gets very little spam.  I am usually very quick to delete it. 

This one is so funny to me that I have to leave it:

I found this is an informative and interesting post for I think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. 
In fact your creative writing ability has inspired me. 

This is a lovely comment, if it weren't left by a Company Name who I shan't repeat. Or if it weren't left on a post that included a picture of a dog stuffy on a toilet.

Oh, interwebs, how I love you so.

1 comment:

Obd2 scan tools said...

Your weblog appears pretty informative. I liked it. So a awesome provide pretty beneficial material. I appear at with awesome interest.Can you please inform me how can I appear at your rss blog?