14 September 2009

It's a Small World

Firstly, apologies for putting that song in your head. Oh, you didn't have that song in your head upon reading that but now you do? Double-apologies.

Blogger world has gotten a little small lately:

Bethany recently posted a picture that I recognized and it turns out she was in My Town! What are the odds of that??

Swistle was just about one state away and don't think for a second that I didn't mildly obsess about going to visit her while she was on this side of the States.

Linda lives about two hours from me and she just twittered the lack of a babysitter this weekend. I wonder if she'd mind if we took her children to the racetrack? Just to clarify, I'm *joking*. Otherwise I'm a little scared I might find them on the 1-5 on-ramp as we go through the city. (:-D

No comments: