29 September 2009

View from the Couch


This morning I had the audacity to tie my shoes & stand up. For my efforts, I was given a dislocated hip. I can't complain...much...because when you roll your truck down an embankment over a year ago, the occasional hip trouble is okay.

Although spending quality time with the chiropractor, couch, recliner, ibuprofen and ice was not necessarily on my schedule of events this week, I have to assume that it's the universes way of telling me to slow down.

So, I'm getting caught up on the DVR, magazines, laundry (not so much, but I made the effort) and look, I'm posting to the blog! And, my mother-in-law is making us dinner tonight. I considered brownies but as you see from the picture, I didn't get that accomplished.

Sometimes, injuries are blessings in disguise.

1 comment:

Not Your Aunt B said...

Um...that doesn't sound good. Hope you feel better soon!