08 May 2010

Dear...

Dear Dog,

Either go kill whatever you are barking at or hush. Oh, and please recognize your own truck pulling into the driveway. You are a dork.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Pantene,

Please stop changing your labels. Yours is the only product that works for me and it feels like you are abusing our relationship. kthanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Bicycle Riders,

I am sure you are very lovely people who are nice to old people, children, and small animals but I hate you with every fiber of my being.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Guys who drive big trucks,
Thank you for the admiring looks & smiles when I crawl down out of the big truck. Yes, I am adorable, all five foot three of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Passive Aggressive FB & Twitter People,
Stop posting cryptic messages. No one cares and it just earns you "Hide/Mute Updates" designations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Swistle,
Triple loved today's post: Things to Resent God For.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Spring,
Thank you for finally making an appearance. Will you please hang out here awhile?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Cute Old Guy Buying Mother's Day Card,
Your wife is a very lucky lady & I hope she knows how sweet you are.

1 comment:

Not Your Aunt B said...

Your post made me laugh! And we're into early summer here. Spring only lasted 2 months!