07 June 2006

Hungry Heart

If you regularly check in, you may notice that I don’t post daily, or even weekly. In light of recent developments, this may change. But for right now it may seem like I am a lyric in a Jackson Browne song: “I took a wrong turn and never came back.”

But I do return, often with a flurry of postings. It seems to be my process. I begin one post then others seem to fall into place quite quickly. Also, I work on a lap top and a dinosaur computer, sometimes my posts were written months ago just not posted. (see "May 9")

So, be patient, dear ones. I will always eventually return.

Especially now that I have time on my hands, I can get around to all those scribbled notes on envelopes and scraps of paper that I have lying next to my desk.

If you get a chance, click on the links to "All You Need to Know", my e-friend Terry always has something interesting to say. Or click on "Kristen's Book Reviews" and read what witty comment she has on the latest books she's read.

I hope you enjoy the ride. Thanks for checking in.

No comments: