04 March 2010

No Braces

Kevin says that guys think girls with underbites are sexy. I know, right? Boys are weird.

But this is what I think...which clearly means we're made for each other...

Crooked teeth? I'm in. Bring it on.

Not gnarly, discolored, troll teeth but just slightly crooked. Kevin? Oh yes, he has crooked teeth.

There is a racer whom shall remain nameless that has two front teeth that are crooked and I am oddly fascinated.

I just can't do the Prince Charming, Hollywood, brilliant perfect smile. I can appreciate the beauty but it just doesn't hold any charm for me. Bring me flawed!

Yes, in case you're wondering, I do have a slight underbite and messed up teeth. (broken face at 16 years old...*fun*)

So Kev & I are a match made in heaven.

What is an unusual attribute you find attractive in others?

4 comments:

Daydream Believer said...

I can't think of anything I like (or dislike, really). My fiance blushes easily. I think that's pretty adorable.

Swistle said...

I like prominent eyeteeth! I know, this is a little weird. I can't explain it. I also like guys who are kind of hunched-over lanky.

Not Your Aunt B said...

I like guys with big, sharp-looking canines! Maybe the vampire thing has gone to my head. And ones with a slight speech anomalie. Not a lisp, but when their mouths move a little funny when they talk.

creative kerfuffle said...

wow, nothing really comes to mind in the unusual department for me. hmmm. now i'll be thinking about this a lot.