14 March 2010

Spring Cleaning

Now is the time for Spring cleaning, the weather is beginning to change & the sun is out more. Attitudes are beginning to improve. Even I am beginning to look at the garden & wonder how invested in it I am going to be this spring.

So, an article about spring cleaning caught my eye and it turns out it was talking about relationships. I eye-rolled it at first but this paragraph caught my eye:

A good psychic spring cleaning calls for a walk through every room in the psychic house. Mark some "Fix now," some "Try again next spring"; on some just scrawl "Oh, well" on the door and move on.

I think that's a great visualization actually. I've been thinking on it since I've read it.

So let's think. What does that mean?

"Fix Now" = improving current relationships
"Try again next spring" = temporarily giving up on something that has become stalled or stagnant.
"Oh Well" = Discarding broken relationships.

I definitely have an "Oh Well" in my life. And I think "Fix Now" has a constant presence.
It is definitely something to think about.

What ones do you have in your life right now?

1 comment:

Daydream Believer said...

"Fix now" and "Oh well", definitely!