27 June 2010

Quiet Sunday Night

So poppets, I got nothing. It's been a quiet weekend, one day of sun & one day of rain. Kevin was gone most of the day yesterday so I had some decompression time (laying in the recliner watching Hallmark Channel movies). The fever I didn't know I had broke Friday night so that was nice.
But I did take this picture yesterday:


Then I found this quote today:

There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go.
Richard Bach


Have a good week friends! We'll talk more tomorrow.

1 comment:

creative kerfuffle said...

i've read all of richard bach's books and have to say...they're powerful. i love this quote.