08 June 2010

Reason #4,573,289

To love Kevin. As if we needed more reasons.

Today we had an incident at work. It was a strange work of vandalism, not just us but the entire neighborhood. It was "happy vandalism" as the officer described it because there were hearts drawn on the door of the building, and smiley faces on the church next door.

The cars had some graffiti as well but for the most part, it was fairly harmless & came right off.

So, the point of this is that I took pictures of everything with my cell phone, just in case. As I was telling my boss about the mornings adventure I grabbed my phone to show her the pictures.

Up pops the picture below with the caption:

"what the hell? where is the beef?"


My boss glanced at my phone and I tipped it away. "What is that?" she asks.

"Nothing. Just a husband pissed off about his sandwich."

He usually has deli turkey sandwiches or tuna. Because we were running late this morning, I sent him lowly peanut butter & jelly. I don't know how he had the strength to make it through the day. LOL.




2 comments:

creative kerfuffle said...

happy vandalism? really? wow. i didn't know there was such a thing. as for sammies--i love me some pb&j and in fact had one yesterday, w/ raspberry jam. yum!

Swistle said...

My attention is caught by the concept of happy vandalism. I kind of love it! Though perhaps I would love it less if I were the one scrubbing it off.