11 July 2008

Alternative Uses

Along with the theme of random stuff from my house, I realized that I often use things not quite as they are intended. Wandering about the house, I found these things.
In no order whatsoever…oh, wait, how about in order of discovery?

A candy bowl holds our car keys

A flour canister stores our cell phone chargers

Plastic shoe-box & basket style boxes in the refrigerator (why is there never enough space in the fridge?)

Fruit bowl holds the scrubby under the sink

Telephone books that I wrapped in my fave wrapping paper hold my monitor up. (at work too!)

I use a rocking chair instead of my desk chair.

A carafe holds Listerine instead of wine in the bathroom.

There are also books and throw pillows about the house in strange & interesting ways, kind of like filler for empty spaces.

And if you scroll back through the blog, oh wait – here’s the link:

Just a bunch of silliness, really: The Brownie Story

you will see that cake pans make wonderful paint pans!


This now concludes a strange little tour of the Malibu Barbie Dream House and it's alternative uses for items.

No comments: