16 July 2008

Scene from My Life

My husband has to eat every three hours or so. Luckily, he can get by with small snacks throughout the day as long as he eats a decent lunch and good dinner. However, these small snacks can't be missed. Graves Disease along with hypo-glycemia requires this. This has been a huge adjustment for both of us but three years after his diagnosis, we've gotten it down to a science, almost.

As he begins work at 7 AM and finishes at 5 PM, the contents of his lunch box would feed a small, third-world country.

Usually, I pack most of his lunch the night before because I am so Not. My. Best. at six in the morning. Apparently, last night I forgot to pack his cookies for his mid-morning snack.

Keep in mind, he is the smartest and quickest and funniest human I have ever met....

While at work, I received the following picture and text:


"There should be a cookie in this hand, you heartless b#$%^"