19 July 2008

Exhaustified

I am stuck in "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" mode today.

I have chores to do and writing to do and errands to do. Meanwhile, my caffeine fueled brain is mildly distracted. I have to do laundry, sh*t, it's still wet...oh look, that curtain needs washing soon...I need to change dishrags, but I need to scrub out the sink first...darn, I forgot to run this dishwasher last night...oh look, it's sunshiney, I should go hang out on the deck and read...MG gets home in a few hours, maybe I'll play the "Get the chores done in the time it takes him to get home" game...wait, what was I doing? Oh, that's right, I was going to write for a little bit but I should go out and wash my truck...I wish I'd stopped at the Dollar Sale at the Nursery...when did Time magazine expire? I can't remember when I got the last one...oh Lucky's sleeping on the floor behind me, he's such a sweet dog...I've got to remember to get my film developed this weekend...someones here, oh, it's just the family...I'm going to change my Sirius to the 80's station...there, that's better...I'm hungry. Dammit, I have to go to the grocery store today...

Welcome to my brain...sigh..........

No comments: