31 July 2008

F#$%-all

F&*k-all is one of my favorite words. It's descriptive and multi-use. I don't hear it much in the States, mostly I hear it in BC. I think I'll do my part in the language arts and introduce it into American society. I'm sure my mother will be pleased.

I'm in a mood. It's been lingering for awhile now. It's called JULY. You ever have those moods? There's no way to describe it accurately without cursing: You just f*&king hate everyone and everything. Everything. I hate that shirt! It's raining. This song bugs me. That person sucks. I hate gas prices. bladda bladda bladda.

Usually, a nap helps this. Or one of my beloved iced mochas. But God has a sense of humor and it's dark sometimes. Time hasn't allowed for naps. I have "lack of coin" so my iced mochas are not an option. The MG has even been busy and I haven't seen much of him. Perhaps, it's my mood that's keeping him away, perhaps it's the racecar...we'll never know.

I know it's irrational. I know it's immature but I just feel pissy. I feel like I am on the verge of a really good, adult-sized tantrum.

So, for lack of attitude and anything positive to write, I've huddled down, like a troll muttering and throwing things. (this is a metaphor, I don't actually throw things nor do I resemble a troll) I'm waiting it out.

Bright side: Tomorrow is Friday. We're going out of town. (( yes, the family is going too, why do you ask? Of course they're going! Don't be silly))

(:-S

F*&K-all.

1 comment:

Swistle said...

I know what you mean!

I think the first thing to work on is the iced mocha problem, because those really do help. I've made some pretty successful hot-coffee drinks with whipped cream in a can, flavored creamers, and adding a lot of milk. I wonder if you could make something at home that (1) wasn't a huge hassle, and (2) tasted remotely like the kind you could buy---or at least enough not to cause further despair?

Maybe brew up a pot of coffee and keep it in the fridge liked ice tea. Then add....chocolate milk? I'm not sure what an iced mocha tastes like.